Wednesday, August 4, 2010

relief

Wednesday, August 4, 2010 (5:49 a.m.)

Blessed Be Your Name Dearest Lord,

In the land that is plentiful Where Your streams of abundance flow Blessed be Your name… Lord, how much easier it is for me to sing Your praises when things are going along as I think I want them to. I’m asking that You would continue Your work in me that I would just as wholeheartedly sing out thanksgivings When I’m found in the desert place Though I walk through the wilderness Blessed be Your name

Father, how I thank You for the mercies You have bestowed upon us. Thank You for a health scare that so far has resulted in nothing more serious than a change in medication. Thank You for the relief that has been found in this fairly clean bill of health. I look to You Beloved God with love and hope and praise.

Lord, I confess I am far more willing to thank You when things look good and question, fear and doubt otherwise. I insert the following blog as an example of who I want to be as a person, how I long to respond when faced with adversity: http://prayfordaisy.com/

This is such a clear example of a faith filled family Lord. How I pray Your blessed relief from pain and suffering be upon them. You are such a good and merciful God. How I thank You for loving and caring for each of Your children so perfectly. Keep us ever mindful of Your goodness and Your grace. With our first instincts always being to trust You and fear not. You are good God and I am thankful. Thank You for Your blessings and Your grace. I love You. Amen.

(287 words ~ 8:36 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment