Thursday, August 19, 2010

incredible

Thursday, August 19, 2010 (6:17 a.m.)

Blessed, Beloved God,

Thank You for another day of waking up with thoughts and songs of You on my heart and mind. Thank You Father for Your presence in our lives.

Thank You Lord for conversations of and to You. Again the words to a song jump to the front of my mind. Beautiful, beautiful Jesus is beautiful And Jesus makes beautiful things of my life Carefully touching me Causing my eyes to see And Jesus makes beautiful things of my life

Lord, how I thank You for Your goodness and Your grace. You are so incredible. You are kind. Loving. Holy. God. And I am loved by You. Wow! What an incredible truth. Thank You!

Thank You Lord that I am loved by You. Loved as dearly as your very own child. I don’t even know how incredible this fact truly is but I see evidences of it all around me. My reactions to things have changed because of Your incredible love for me. My point of view is radically different than before.

I look to Your Word Blessed Lord and I am honestly blown away by the references to just how incredible You are. I have to pause here to go take care of small children for a while. I ask to be able to come back after they are gone to continue this incredible time together. I love You so much Dearest Lord. Thank You. Amen.

(245 words ~ 7:12 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment