Monday, November 16, 2009

Beloved

Monday, November 16, 2009 (2:26 a.m.)

Beloved,

Let us love one another… (1John4: 7-8). Lord, I’ve been awake for more than two hours. Singing praises and trying to remember everything else that needs to be packed.

Most Beloved Father, I truly felt joy yesterday. For the very first time in such a long while and I thought for sure it would sustain me through this week’s cruise with my mom. This morning, already, there are feelings of doubts and uncertainty. I don’t want to stay focused on all the things that could potentially go wrong. Instead I consciously look to You asking simply that You, Our Beloved Father, would truly teach us how to love one another.

Yesterday, Lord, I was blessed by a freedom that I can’t remember having experienced in such a long time. There was such a matter-of-fact approach to all the things that needed to be taken care of. One thing just flowed right into the next and before we knew it the day was over and I truly felt blessed by the whole experience.

Thank You God for the recognition of the sound of joy ringing in my voice. I heard it enough times that I actually asked my husband if he could hear it too. Thank You Lord that he did. What a blessing You are to us! Thank You for the love, the peace, the joy You’ve so freely given us these past few days.

Moving right on down the list of the Spirit’s fruit (Galatians 5:22-23) I’m going to ask Dear Lord, that today we would be blessed with Your patience. Kindness would be appeciated as well.

Lord, I love You so much. Because of Your generous, gracious love for each of us again I truly ask, Beloved, let us love one another, For love is of God, And everyone that loveth is born of God, And knoweth God. He that loveth not, knoweth not God, For God is love. Beloved, let us love one another, First John four: seven and eight

Oh Most Dear and Blessed, Beloved God, I love You so much. Thank You for the blessings You’ve already provided us, as well as the ones You have in store. Keep me mindfully aware of Your presence, Dear Lord. I love You. Amen.

(386 words ~ 3:06 a.m.)

1 comment: