Saturday, August 22, 2026

easiest find

 Saturday, August 22, 2026 (4:20 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You. This was the easiest find of song lyrics ever. Nobody But Jesus Thank You.

(4:47 a.m.)


How awesome is this? I enter the words “easiest find” into a search and I come to Deuteronomy 4:29. “But from there [a foreign land] you will again search for the LORD your God. And if you search for Him with all your heart and soul, you will find Him.”


Thank You Father. 

(5:07 a.m.)


I love when I recognize what You provide for us right when it’s happening. Tears at this very moment. A softened heart. Allowing simplicity to shine through.


Oh yes Dear Lord! How I long to keep things simple with You. Loving You (Mark 12:30), others and myself (v.31). With all my heart, soul, mind and strength (Deuteronomy 6:5). Yes Father.


Continue Your refining (Zechariah 13:9; Malachi 3:3) work in, with, by, through and for me. Making me into the “wonderfully complex” (Psalm 139:14) being You “knit together in my mother’s womb” (v. 13) all those years ago.


I love, need, trust and want You Lord. Do all You must that I spend this day (Psalm 118:24a) rejoicing and being glad in it (v. 24b). Use me. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(225 words ~ 5:41 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment