Wednesday, August 19, 2026 (5:36 a.m.)
Holy God,
Thank You! I woke up feeling groggy. Dragging. It took more than a minute for me to get to blessed, yet here I am. Thank You.
There is a lot in the world that is different than I would have it. Thank You for an experiment that worked well for me yesterday!
Having made a mistake last week while helping a young swimmer, I knew I wanted to apologize. You provided me the perfect means to do just that. Thank You!
Your reminder of the importance of listening more than talking (James 1:19) served us all well. We led with forgiveness and followed it up with fun. Again I thank You Father.
Thank You for helping me learn to ask for what I want. And to remind others in advance of my asking that “'No.' is a complete sentence.”
Just because I may or may not have certain preferences does not obligate another to my wishes. Thank You for softening those very sharp edges of my own ways of thinking.
Thank You that when all else fails, You don’t!
♪Your love never fails, it never gives up
It never runs out on me♪
(One Thing Remains)
Lord, thank You for the Truth of which this song sings. Deuteronomy 31:8. Moses’ call to Joshua to not be afraid. 1John 4:18. Your perfect love casting out all fear. And Romans 8:38-39. NOTHING being able to separate us from Your great love.
It is in, with, by, through and for this great love that I ask (Matthew 7:7) to live this day. Listening more than speaking. Rejoicing and being glad (Psalm 118:24b). Being the wonderfully complex woman You are making me to be (Psalm 139:14).
I love, need, trust and want You Lord. Do all You must that I represent You well. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.
(317 words ~ 6:20 a.m.)
No comments:
Post a Comment