Monday, August 24, 2026 (4:59 a.m.)
Thank You God!
It took some convincing. And here I am. Smiling. Glad. Grateful. Willing.
What tipped the scale? The word almost.
Yes Father. After beginning with that first unprintable expletive of the morning I didn’t hold out a lot of hope.
Yet there I was, in under 15 minutes, ready to sing Your praises once again. Thank You Father.
Yes. Thank You for the power of almost.
Oh! Would You just look at this? Other people have experienced [and written about] this as well.
Ghulam Murtaza wrote of “almost” being a training ground for greatness. Where character is built, resolve tested and seeds of transformation planted. He encourages being alert. Aware and ready in acknowledging being on the way, although not there yet.
Thank You Lord. Continuing to look through the writing of others, I am heartened to read of the power found in trust. Respect. Kindness. Creativity. Understanding. And forgiveness.
Father, thank You for the ways You have been working in, with, by, through and for me all these decades. Thank You that I WANT and CHOOSE to believe in the power You have provided each of us through the inner workings of Your Holy Spirit (Ephesians 3:16).
Use me today Dear Lord. Exactly as You know is best. Thank You for changing that earlier first uttered word of profanity into words of praise and thanksgiving. I love, need, trust and want You Lord. Do all You must with the “almosts” I encounter today. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.
(260 words ~ 5:54 a.m.)
No comments:
Post a Comment