Saturday, August 29, 2026

"error related positivity"

 ♪It’s like a fire...

...I just Haven’t Seen It Yet


Saturday, August 29, 2026 (4:02 a.m.)

Thank You God.


Another very quick find. I really like when that happens.


Plus six hour of sleep. I like that two too.

(4:15 a.m.)


Thank You Father that You are teaching me to embrace mistakes.

(4:20 a.m.)


Oh yes! Thank You Dad for all there is for me to learn through the various goofs I encounter on any given day.


Searching through past prayers I find one from last month I had completely forgotten. Simply titled ERN, thank You for the smiles of hope that accompany my relearning about “error-related negativity.”


Taking that acronym into account I curiously entered “error related positivity.” Father God, once again You have so very much for me to learn! Thank You.


“Error positivity (Pe) is a positive brain wave component that occurs roughly 100 to 200 milliseconds after a person makes a mistake during a task.”


Having recently taken the phrase “Floating my way through life” and adding “one wave at a time” this new to me information about positive brain waves adds to the joy I find in You Dear Lord.


Thank You for speaking [singing] to me in so very many ways.


♪It’s like the brightest sunrise

Waiting on the other side of the darkest night

Don’t ever lose hope, hold and believe

Maybe you just haven’t seen it, just haven’t seen it yet

You’re closer than you think you are♪ 

(5:01 a.m.)


Father, thank You for the opportunity of following my thoughts concerning You. Waking with the song above so prevalently ingrained in my being I follow it all the way back to Your Word.


Reading other people’s works regarding You and our brain waves I marvel at the ways our faith and trust in You can alter how we think. And feel. Thank You Lord.


Having first experienced the power of the apostle Paul’s words of encouragement to the Philippian believers decades ago, I am delighted to realize that my brain has actually been changed by them.


Thank You for the power we find in being willing to follow his sometimes difficult perspective. “Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done” (Philippians 4:6).


Oh yes Bless God. There is so much Truth and power found in this action. Thank You.


“Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus” (v.7).  Hm, seems like altered brain waves to me thank You very much!


“And now, dear brothers and sisters, one final things. Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Keep putting into practice all you learned and received from me - everything you heard from me and saw me doing. Then the God of peace will be with You” (8-9).


Thank You Father. For Your Truth and Your promises. Do all You must that I learn to ride these positive brain waves in glorifying and enjoying You forever. I love, need, trust and want You blessed Lord.


♪Only moments from the break of dawn

All His promises are just up ahead

Maybe you just haven't seen it yet…♪


Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(573 words ~ 5:27 a.m.)


♪You're closer than you think you are...


...Maybe you just haven't seen it yet♪


No comments:

Post a Comment