Friday, August 21, 2026

again

 Friday, August 21, 2026 (4:55 a.m.)


Here’s a first! I just used the word ghastly in describing the weather. Let’s discuss that together, shall we?


Father, thank You that I can bring something like this brand new to me weather experience to You. Yes. Thank You God.


♪I have decided 

To follow Jesus

No past

(7:12 a.m.)


Father, I got lost again. Searching for the above song. And the experience with my perception of ghastliness.


Lord, I confess to the privilege of not knowing ghastly firsthand. Unpleasantness, yes. Objectionable, also yes. Ghastly? Not so much!


Thank You God for the blessings You have bestowed on me. The opportunity to share phone conversations with loved ones regarding our love and concern for one another and other loved ones.


Father, it is YOU behind it all! You deserve the glory.


♪You are Worthy of It All 

You are worthy of it all

For from You are all things

And to You are all things

You deserve the glory♪


Thank You for reminding me

♪…of all the ways

You’re patient with me

What a faithful friend

Through every climb, every fall

You never leave♪

(Again)


Mm, yes Father. Again and again we get to come before You. Exactly as we are. And You never cease in Your ability and desire to wash us and change us (1 Corinthians 6:11).


I love You Father. I need, trust and want You. Use me this day just as You have planned (Jeremiah 29:11). Do all You must that I give You the glory You so rightly deserve.


Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(272 words ~ 7:32 a.m.)


(7:34 a.m.)

But wait! Here’s more!! The song I was searching for first!!!


The key words of the lyrics being “again and again the mess I was in” 


Goodbye Yesterday 

I’m livin’ in the light of a new day

I won't waste another minute in my old ways

Praise the Lord, I’ve been born again♪


Yes. Yes! Yes!! Praise You Lord!!! Thank You. Use me. Amen.


(345 words ~ 7:46 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment