Thursday, August 27, 2026 (4:38 a.m.)
♪Dead things come alive♪
(I Know A Name)
Thank You Father.
I very much like when the intensity of a song grows. Especially when it seems I’m ignoring it.
Here it’s been singing to me for close to an hour and I finally paid enough attention to search for it. Thank You.
(5:01 a.m.)
♪I call You Jesus
I call You, I call You Healer
Risen and reigning in power
Something comes out of the grave♪
Blessed, Holy Father God, how truly I thank You that
♪Dead things come alive
Dead things come alive
Dead things come alive
In the name of Jesus♪
Yes! How much power and freedom there is in knowing this name. Thank You Father.
♪Every time I call You Jesus
I call You, I call You Savior
Worthy of glory forever
Something comes out of the grave
Chains break
Dry bones wake
Every time I call Your Name
The gates of hell shake♪
Thank You God for teaching us the awesome power there is in knowing and “call[ing] on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ” (1 Corinthians 1:2c). Every time we call Your name.
(5:37 a.m.)
Mm, yes Father!
Paul wrote and told the Romans (15:9) “He [Jesus] also came so the Gentiles might give glory to God for His mercies to them. That is what the psalmist meant when he wrote:
“‘For this, I will praise You among the Gentiles;
I will sing praises to Your name.’”
(Psalm 18:49)
Yes! I want desperately to sing praises to Your most holy name. Do all You must to this good and glorious end.
I love, need, trust and want You. Use me as You alone know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.
(301 words ~ 5:47 a.m.)
No comments:
Post a Comment