Sunday, August 30, 2026

Oh!

 O, Lord O, Lord♪


Sunday, August 30, 2026 (4:20 a.m.)


Thank You for the amount of times I have already exclaimed “Oh!” this morning. 


Raccoons in the backyard. Waking much earlier than hoped. The sultry (67% relative humidity) feel to the already warm (77°) air upon opening the doors to outside. Noticing the still activated solar powered string of dragonfly lights our very dear neighbor strung just for my benefit. Even becoming aware of which day of the week it is.


These two letters carry quite a bit of weight Dear Lord. Expressing a range of emotions. Surprise. Disappointment. Joy. Awe. Wonder. Amazement. Concern.


I’ve noticed myself using this particular interjection quite often these days. Such a small word for expressing so many different emotions.


Thank You Dear Lord for the number of verses I find using it in Your Word. I’m choosing two at this moment. Just to get started. And expanding from there.


Psalm 105:1(-5). “Oh give thanks to the LORD; call upon His name; make known His deeds among the peoples! Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; tell of all His wondrous works! Glory to His holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice! Seek the LORD and His strength; seek His presence continually! Remember the wondrous works that He has done, His miracles, and the judgments He uttered”


Romans 11:33. “Oh, how great are God’s riches and wisdom and knowledge! How impossible it is for us to understand His decisions and His ways.”


Oh most blessed God, how truly I thank You for all You are and do. Thank You that I can use a word as simple as “Oh!” to express so very much.


Use me exactly as You know is best. I love, need, trust and want You as absolute Lord of my life. Do all You must Dear God. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(316 words ~ 5:28 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment