Thursday, August 20, 2026

something different

 Thursday, August 20, 2026 (4:22 a.m.)

Holy, Holy God,


Thank You. Thank You. Thank You… 


I tried something different. Which turned into me singing ♪Something Better


Thank You that we are no longer bound and locked in our old ways of doing things.


Isaiah 43:18-19 - something brand new


♪I don’t know how, but You take all my pain

And You turn it into something better

Ooh, something better♪


Mm, see me smile at the mere thought of how You’ve been working in, with, by, through and for me. Lord God, how deeply and truly I thank You!


Thank You for the honor and the privilege of coming straight to You with our every thought. Every praise. Mm, yes Lord. More music. Another song.


Every Praise is to our God

Every word of worship, with one accord

Every praise, every praise

Is to our God♪


Yes! The very agogness with which I awoke speaks for itself. An eager, excitement of praising You for SLEEP! Real, honest to You, barely interrupted, refreshing, restorative sleep. Thank You God.


Thank You for the new to me description of the word agog’s origin. “Derived from the Old French term à gogo (in merry mood, or to one’s heart’s content).”


All these [over seventeen!] years after first linking the word AGOG with You, I’m delighted to be even more “excited and eager to tell” others of Your glory and Your grace. To my heart's content! Thank You Father. Thank You indeed.

(5:10 a.m.)

And here we are with yet another song!


♪I’ve seen shame, the kind that comes from mistakes

The kind that won't go away

When I turned around, they were right there to remind me


I’ve seen regret, the kind that messes with your head

The failure and the can’t forgets…♪

(I See Grace)

 

Oh, most dear and blessed God, thank You for Your great and glorious grace. It is what I depend on every single moment of all our days.


2 Corinthians 12:9 - Your grace is enough. Your power, my weakness


Ephesians 3:19b - I will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from You

(5:28 a.m.)


We find so much Truth when we turn first to You. How I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to continue speaking Your love, forgiveness and grace to me. Every moment. Every day.


Father, I love, need, trust and want You. Do all You must that I will see as You would have me see. Hear as You would have me hear. Speak as You would have me speak. Love as You would have me love. You. Others. Myself. With all of my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12:30-31).


You alone are holy. And I want to live this day (Psalm 118:24a) as You would have me. Rejoicing and being glad (24b). Use me as You know is best.


♪Grace, grace, God’s grace

Grace that is greater than all my sin

I See Grace


Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(506 words ~ 5:40 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment