Friday, August 14, 2026 (5:01 a.m.)
Good morning.
I’ve been saying it a lot already. In answer to the neighboring dogs’ woofs and yips. Father, thank You for the images that come to mind as to size and breeds.
Thank You for the smile that just came upon my face [and heart] as I finally gave You thanks. Rather than the moans and groans from much earlier.
Yes. Thank You for a desire to be thankful.
Thank You that in turning to Isaiah 6:5 [“Woe is me!”], the song from hours ago returned.
♪I don’t want to hear anymore, teach me to listen♪
(Different)
Romans 12:2
Oh yes Blessed God. How desperately I need and want to learn to listen. Especially to what is not being said!
I noticed it yesterday. Hesitancy in a young one. Father, how I ask You to replace MY agenda with Yours. Teach me to listen! To truly pay attention.
(6:02 a.m.)
Mm, yes Dearest Dad. I need strength for the day (Isaiah 40:29-31). I depend on You to provide Your faithful love (Lamentations 3:22). Your mercies (v. 23). Your grace and power that work best in my weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9).
Yes! Because I believe You know the plans You have for me (Jeremiah 29:11a) are for good and not for evil (11b) to give me a future and a hope (11c) I learn to rest in and trust You.
Thank You that in these days when I pray, You will listen (v. 12). If I look for You wholeheartedly, I will find You (13). I am seeking You and Your kingdom first (Matthew 6:33).
I love, need, trust and want You Dear Lord. Teach me to listen! Thank You. Praise You. Amen.
(294 words ~ 6:25 a.m.)
No comments:
Post a Comment