Saturday, August 15, 2026

embracing exploration

 Saturday, August 15, 2026 (4:36 a.m.)

Awesome, Holy God,


Thank You! There was a lot of sleep. Almost seven hours. That’s some kind of record.


Before that, safe fun was had with a two year old swim kid. “One tunnel. Two tunnel” as he repeatedly crawled through the handrails of the pool’s ladder.


Lord, I’m asking You to help me embrace exploration. Mm. Yes. Teach me Your very fine art of expecting [and appreciating!] the unexpected that each of our days brings.


Reading about these very thoughts, I immediately recognize the song that started singing in my mind. Thank You for how You work in getting our attention.


God Will Make a Way 

Where there seems to be no way

He works in ways we cannot see

He will make a way for me


He will be my Guide

Hold me closely to His side

With love and strength for each new day…♪

(Isaiah 43:19)


Oh! Just think of this. You as my Guide! Providing love and strength. Every day. Yes!


Thank You Lord. As I open another page for searching more, three ways You speak and move are listed. Thank You for the times I have been aware of You in Your Word, Your Spirit and Your Creation.

(5:30 a.m.)


As I prepare to go out and get started with the day, I ask You to go before, behind, beside, below, above and within me every single step I take. And even consider taking.


Father, I want to live today in, with, by, through and for You. Embracing every opportunity You have for me to explore. Teach me how to discern Your best. I love, need, trust and want You Blessed God. Use me. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(292 words ~ 5:34 a.m.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment