Saturday, August 8, 2026 (4:14 a.m.)
Holy, Holy God,
Please speak with me concerning Romans 8:1. “There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.”
I’ve been doubting, blaming and reproaching myself for over an hour. Unsure if a decision I made yesterday was the best possible. Lord, I am looking to You. You know my heart. My intent. The ultimate outcome.
♪Holy Spirit, You are welcome here
Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere
Your glory God is what our hearts long for
To be overcome by Your presence Lord♪
Thank You for the two smiles that came while singing this just now. Thank You for the hope these smiles represent to me.
(5:06 a.m.)
Oh most Dear and Blessed God, how I thank You for the hope we have in You. Thank You for the Truth written in Your sacred Word.
I confess to You the dings my confidence has taken the past several days. Mistakes made. Responsibilities resisted.
Thank You that it is in reading of Your grace, Your forgiveness, Your love, Your will, Your way that I turn again to the power we have in You. Romans 15:13 especially right now.
The apostle Paul’s letter to the church at Rome again offers me the privilege of including myself in his prayer to Your people. Of which I am one.
“I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in Him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.”
These are all things I desperately need at the moment.
Thank You for slowing the condemnation I've been doing on myself these past many days. I ask (Matthew 7:7) You to fill me instead as Paul prayed. Completely. With joy and peace because I trust in You. Overflowing with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit!
Yes! indeed. Holy Spirit You ARE welcome here. Do all You must that I live this day (Psalm 118:24a) as You would have me. Rejoicing and being glad in it (24b). Singing. Smiling. Standing firmly and staying my mind on Your powerful Truth and promises.
I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.
(380 words ~ 5:36 a.m.)
No comments:
Post a Comment