Tuesday, May 28, 2019

hugely


Tuesday, May 28, 2019 (5:25 a.m.)
Blessed God,

How I thank you. You bless us so profoundly. And we are grateful.

We have plans. Things we are working at getting done. Changes we are attempting to make. I am seeking Your blessing.

Oh. What a concept. More than just a little backwards here. Make plans and then ask Your blessing? No. Let us come to You first.

Mm, yes. You first! 

♪Seek ye first the kingdom of God And His righteousness And all these things shall be added unto you Allelu, Alleluia♪ (Matthew 7:7). Oh yes, most dear and holy God!

♪Man does not live by bread alone But by every word That proceeds from the mouth of God Allelu, alleluia! Thank You God.

Thank You for singing to me this morning. First, much earlier, while my eyes were still closed. You reminded me ♪… I belong here…♪ Thank You Father.

Thank You that You sing Your Truth to our hearts. Our souls. Our minds. Even our strength (Mark 12:30).

I find myself smiling. Hugely. [Who even knew that was a real word?]

As these two songs continue singing simultaneously within me, I feel content. At peace. Joyful. Filled with hope.

Yes! ♪I see hope coming on the horizon There’s no need for hiding ‘Cause I belong♪

Looking up the word hugely I find exceedingly. And I follow the lead over to Ephesians 3:20, Modern English Version. “Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly beyond all that we ask or imagine, according to the power that works in us…”

Here is part of The Life Recovery Bible comment, “3:14-21 For churches or small groups to function effectively as vehicles for recovery, they must be driven by God’s dynamic and unlimited love. Paul prayed that his friends might be deeply anchored and rooted in the soil of God’s love…”

Yes most dear and precious God! Let us be deeply anchored and rooted in the soil of Your love. Growing exactly as You know is best.

We seek Your will Father. As we continue to plan out our day, we ask that You would lead that we would follow. We love You. And long to do Your will.

Once again ♪Seek ye first…♪ is mashing together with ♪I see hope coming on the horizon…♪

Thank You Father. Use us. Amen.
(394 words ~ 6:57 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment