Saturday, May 4, 2019

adventure


Saturday, May 4, 2019 (6:33 a.m.)
Most Dear and Holy God,

Today I’m going on an adventure. And I’m inviting You to go before us. Behind, beside, beneath, above and within us. Completely encompassing us in every way imaginable.

Yes Father, an adventure. With children. I’m seeking Your protection Lord. Asking that we will each be kept safe in Your loving care.

Turning immediately to Your Word, I am drawn to Paul’s writings to the Corinthian believers. Here, in First Corinthians, Paul encouraged Christ’s followers to resolve their problems and honor God.

Yes. Dearest God. Today is set for adventure. I am asking Your presence in our solving of every single problem that may arise. Let us calmly and peacefully approach each issue that could come up and use Your Truth to loving resolve them all.

We love You Father. We need You. We choose You. We trust You. Depend on You. And I am asking You to come on along on this newest adventure.

Thank You God. I love You. Amen.
(173 words ~ 7:46 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment