Saturday, May 18, 2019

breath in our lungs


Saturday, May 18, 2019 (6:32 a.m.)
Holy God,

I’m here to thank You. That is the plan. And here it comes…

Thank You Lord. For the slightest smile. Which reminds me that much earlier I was singing. Which causes the smile to broaden.

Yes Father. Thank You for the impetus with which praise for You gets started. Sometimes with just a thought.

Like now. ♪It’s Your breath in our lungs So we pour out our praise We pour out our praise… To You only♪ Yes Father. Sing praise.

It’s what David did. 2 Samuel 22:50. New International Reader’s Version, “LORD, I will praise you among the nations. I will sing Your praise.”

We have praise worthy plans for this day. I am asking Your blessing over them all.

How I truly do thank and praise You Lord!

♪You give life, You are love You bring light to the darkness You give hope, You restore Every heart that is broken Great are You, Lord It’s Your breath in our lungs So we pour out our praise… All the earth will shout Your praise Our hearts will cry These bones will sing Great are You, Lord… So we pour out our praise To You only♪

Yes Father. This is me singing Your praise. And asking Your blessing and keeping, smiling, grace, favor and peace (Numbers 6:24-26; NIRV).

Praise You. Thank You. I love You. Use me. Amen.
(239 words ~ 7:28 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment