Saturday, April 22, 2023

WAY over my head

 Saturday, April 22, 2023 (5:40 a.m.)


♪Well, I was born in the sign of water And it’s there that I feel my best The albatross and the whale They are my brothers♪


I like the way You work Lord. And I’m asking (Matthew 7:7) that I will stay alert to your workings this day.


Looking up the lyrics to ♪Cool Change♪ I learned more about the writing of the song. Words and phrases were used that I didn’t know. A relationship was described “like chalk and cheese.” What?! Extremely unlike one another.


Thank You Lord for keeping me humble. Reminding me of the slew of things I never knew I didn’t know.

(6:41 a.m.)


I thought I was going in one direction with You here. Quickly realizing I was in WAY over my head, I am switching gears. Asking (Matthew 7:7) again that You would take charge of my thinking. My words. My actions.


Lead me. Guide me. Keep me in line with Your will. YOUR way!


I love You Father. I need, trust and want You as my Shepherd (Psalm 23:1). Do all You must with Your rod and Your staff (v. 4) to comfort me. And keep me in line.


Use us as we go out into this day. This day that YOU have made (Psalm 118:24a)! I very much want to “rejoice and be glad in it” (24b). Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(244 words ~ 7:02 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment