Friday, April 21, 2023

G.L.A.D.

Friday, April 14, 2023 (6:53 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You. I’m looking to You. Regarding this as the day which You have made. Preparing to rejoice and be glad (Psalm 118:24).

(7:44 a.m.)


Looking to You Lord. What a joyous opportunity. You provide our every need. I am truly amazed. Agog. Appreciative.


Hearing myself answer the regularly asked “How are you?” query, I realize how automatically I respond. So many times without any pause or hesitation.


“Great” is my most often reply. Thank You Father that this is an absolutely true statement. Deep in my soul I am fully aware of the blessings You provide us everyday.


Even as I look to You, I turn in Your Word. Referencing Your Truth. Psalm 32. The book of Colossians. That letter the apostle Paul wrote to the believers at Colosse. “Show[ing] us that Christ is the only real source of power in our life (The Life Recovery Bible PURPOSE). And Lamentations 3. The prophet Jeremiah’s honest words of his own heartbrokenness.


Father, thank You for the privilege of being honest with You. I want to come to the place that my overall response to how I am is “G.L.A.D.” Because I am!


I am Grateful (Philippians 4:6). I am Loved (John 3:16). I am Alert (1 Corinthians 16:13). I am Delighted (Psalm 37:4).

(9:20 a.m.)


G.L.A.D. I tell You! Because of Who and ALL You are, I get to choose to truly “rejoice and be glad!” Thank You Father. Praise You Lord. Use me this day. Exactly as You know is best. I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You. Amen.


(285 words ~ 9:22 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment