Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Father of all blessings

 Tuesday, April 4, 2023 (6:25 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You that You are the Father of all blessings. ♪Blessed Be Your Name


(7:23 a.m.)

Job 1:21

Psalm 16:7-11

1 Thessalonians 5:18


Thank You Lord! One thought, You as the Father of all blessings, opened me up to so many avenues. Empower and enable me in using the blessings You provide Dear Father.


Landing again at Aaron’s priestly blessing to the people of Israel (Numbers 6:24-26 Contemporary English Version) I ask You (Matthew 7:7) to bless and protect us Lord. Show us Your mercy and kindness. Be good to us and give us Your peace.


You are so good Dearest God. Here I am led to Psalm 121. Paying special attention to verses 7 and 8. “The LORD keeps you from all harm and watches over your life. The LORD keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever.”


Yes please Father. I want to live this day believing and trusting You. Thank You for who and all You are. I love You Lord God. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(195 words ~ 7:44 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment