Friday, April 21, 2023

inserting Jesus

Wednesday, April 19, 2023 (5:24 a.m.)

Blessed Lord God,


Thank You again. Mm, yes. Thank You always!


A gentle smile is emerging. From deep within. Songs come readily.


♪He Has Made Me Glad♪ (Psalm 92:4)

♪This Is the Day♪ (Psalm 118:24)

♪Praise Him, Praise Him♪ (Psalm 150)


And here’s another thing I didn’t know. The song I grew up singing as ♪Lovin’ in the morning Lovin’ in the evening…♪ is actually ♪Sugartime♪


Inserting “Jesus” works really well. [Oh yes! It truly does!] ♪Jesus in the morning Jesus in the evening Jesus at suppertime Be my precious Savior And love me all the time♪


Thank You for the call to “Sing a new song to the LORD! Let the whole earth sing to the LORD! Sing to the LORD; praise His name. Each day proclaim the good news that He saves” (Psalm 96:1-2).


As I prepare to go out into this day I am requesting Your presence Lord. I am asking (Matthew 7:7) You to go before, behind, beside, beneath, above and within me. I love You. I want to represent You well.


Do all You must that You will be glorified as I actually live out the lyrics to ♪Praise Him♪ Praising, loving, trusting and serving You until ♪…the sun goes down♪


Thank You for reminding me that we can insert Jesus into every single aspect of our being. He told His disciples, “And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age” (Matthew 28:20b).


Yes! Praise You. Thank You. I love, need, trust and want You. Use me. Amen.


(275 words ~ 6:21 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment