Friday, April 21, 2023

Alive with Christ

 Tuesday, April 11, 2023 (6:48 a.m.)

Stairwell

Newport Beach, CA

Blessed God,


You reminded me to welcome the day. Yes! Welcome!!


I like to believe the changes taking place within my thinking and being are directly related to You working in, with, by, through and for me. Deeply growing my roots in the rich soil of Your Truth and promises.


Father, thank You. A misplaced pencil was found. Right where I left it. In the pages of Colossians 2. Thanks Dad! All the searching was for nought/naught. Resolute to come be with You regardless yielded far more than a found writing stick.


Absorbing [rather than merely reading] the whole of Paul’s letter to the believers at Colosse I am truly heartened Lord. I find such hope. So many reminders. The importance of thinking and acting in new ways. That is what is happening in me Lord.


From “looking forward to the joys of heaven “Colossians 1:5). Your Good News “is changing lives everywhere” (v.6). Thank You. Praise You!


Strengthened with Your glorious power, providing all the patience and endurance we need (11). Filled with joy, always thanking You, enabled to “share the inheritance that belongs” to Your holy people (12).


“For He has rescued us from the one who rules in the kingdom of darkness, and He brought us into the Kingdom of His dear Son. God has purchased our freedom with His blood and has forgiven all our sins” (13-14).


Thank You for Jesus’ death on the cross. Resulting in us being brought into Your very presence as His friends. Standing before You. Holy and blameless without a single fault (v.22).

(279 words ~ 8:58 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment