Tuesday, April 4, 2023

precious children

 Monday, April 3, 2023 (6:36 a.m.)

Blessed God,


Thank You. I love being Your precious child. I want to see and treat others as Your precious children as well. Do all You must to this end I ask (Matthew 7:7).


Reading to learn more about being precious in Your sight, I’m singing. And smiling.


Jesus Loves the Little Children♪ followed immediately with ♪…Yes Jesus Loves Me! The Bible tells me so♪ So many verses reminding us of our preciousness.


Use me this day Dearest God. I want to ♪… enter Your gates with thanksgiving in my heart… enter Your courts with praise… say[ing] “This the day that the Lord has made I will rejoice for He has made me glad”♪ (Psalm 100:4, 118:24).


Yes Lord. I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.


(142 words ~ 7:16 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment