Saturday, April 1, 2023

making pearls

 Saturday, April 1, 2023 (7:33 a.m.)

Blessed God,


So many reasons to pray. So much for which to be grateful.


Right at this moment? My body reminds me that I’m alive. Discomfort began yesterday. Unease. Excess muscle tension. Pain.


Oh. And… frustration over the little things. Minor irritations.

(7:49 a.m.)


Now my face is smiling! What pearls do You have to make for me here Lord?


Psalm 37:1-8; 46:10

Romans 5:3-5; 8:28

James 1:2-4

Philippians 4:13


You’ve got this! Whatever this may be, You’ve got it. Thank You Father.


I look to You Blessed God. Blindly trusting You to do and be all Your Word teaches. Thank You for this privilege of being here with You. Bringing You all the irritants. Asking (Matthew 7:7) You to cover them as only You know is best.


Thank You for the smiles Lord. And the song [♪Great Is Thy Faithfulness♪] from much earlier. Thank You for teaching me the importance of standing firm and staying my mind  on Your Truth and promises.


This morning I bring You the irritants. Asking, seeking, knocking the pearls only You can make of them.


I want to rejoice and be glad (Psalm 118:24) this day that You have made. Grateful. Looking. Adoring. Delighted. Do all You must.


I love, need, trust and want You. Thank You. Praise You. Use us. Amen.


(239 words ~ 8:25 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment