Friday, April 21, 2023

Matthew 6:33-34

 Friday, April 21, 2023 (5:43 a.m.)

Holy God,


I’m confessing to taking so many things for granted. Forgive me I ask (Matthew 7:7).


In my eagerness yesterday, I walked away from our time together. Phone calls. Reconnects. Projects.


None of them nearly as important as You. And I allowed them all to take precedence over coming back here with You. Forgive me Father.


Thank You for the opportunity

(6:56 a.m.)

… of coming before You with every thing.


Like just now. Another interruption. This time a health scare of a much loved one. Father, I’m asking (Matthew 7:7) Your presence. Your healing. Your will. Your way.


Thank You for reminding me, just before the phone rang, of the importance of seeking first (Matthew 6:33) Your Kingdom.Your righteousness. Teach me Lord.


(7:58 a.m.)


You are good Father. Great. Glorious. Gracious. Loving. Kind. All knowing. All powerful. I trust in You. Do all You must Lord. You know Your will. You know Your way. We seek Your kingdom Lord. And Your righteousness. We love, need, trust and want You. Use us as You alone know is best. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(199 words ~ 8:05 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment