Friday, April 21, 2023

CHOICES

 Saturday, April 15, 2023 (7:50 a.m.)

Holy God,


Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. You teach us to stay our minds on Your Word of Truth and promises. Psalm 25; 119:105. Philippians 4:8.

(9:58 a.m.)


A phone call. A bit of disappointment. Lots of wonders. And back to choosing. You, Lord. I choose You. Thank You.


The song with which I awoke is singing to me again. Thank You! With the change of just one letter I can sing it wholeheartedly to You. And smile as I do.


♪All I wanna do when I wake up in the morning is see Your eyes RHosanna, RHosanna Never thought that a God like You could ever care for me, RHosanna All I wanna do in the middle of the evening is hold You tight RHosanna, RHosanna…♪

(10:12 a.m.)


Leaving now to go out into the day. Asking (Matthew 7:7) that You go before, beside, beneath, above and within me. I love You Lord. Embolden and empower me in choices that will glorify and honor You. Use me exactly as You alone know is best. Thank You Father. Praise You. Amen.

(197 words ~ 10:16 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment