Saturday, September 22, 2018

Your plans


Saturday, September 22, 2018 (6:14 a.m.)
Most blessed and Holy God,

Good morning. I love You. Where do we go from here?

We have plans. Let me filter our intentions through Your best for us. Where would You have us go? In what time frame?
(6:55 a.m.)
Yes Father, again I am looking to You.

Thank You that Your Word tells us that You know the plans You have for us. Plans for good and not for evil. Plans to give us a future and a hope (Jeremiah 29:11). Thank You Father.

Reading calendar entries from 25 years ago remind me that Your hand is always on us. And that Truth right there starts the singing in mind and heart ♪… His eye is on the sparrow♪

Thank You Father. Looking up the lyrics, I smile as I agree ♪I sing because I’m happy, I sing because I’m free, For His eye is on the sparrow, And I know He watches me♪

Yes!

Now back to Jeremiah…

“In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me” (vs 12-13).

Thank You that You are so good to care for our every single need. I surrender my plans into Your hands. Asking that You would lead us that we would truly follow. Your plans. Your will. Your way.

I love You Blessed God. Use me this day. Exactly as You know is best. Thank You. Amen.
(252 words ~ 7:19 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment