Sunday, September 30, 2018

just hope


Sunday, September 30, 2018 (6:54 a.m.)
Good morning God,

I don’t feel good. Again. Still. I believe You know what is going on with me. I trust You to make me fully aware of whether to go for medical treatment, or just ride it out here at home.

Holy God, this is a decision I often struggle with. Trusting modern medicine. Risking further exposure. Or burying my head in the sand.

Now there’s an idea. Ignore it all and just hope it goes away on its own. How often is that my plan?
(3:16 p.m.)

And would you just look at that? That is exactly what I did. I went through the motions. Put one foot in front of the other. Hoping all the way.

I started a project. Took a break. Did a little more. And just kept hoping. Thank You Father.

Even as I was thinking about my hope being in You, up came another song: ♪My life is in You, Lord, my strength is in You… With all of my life, and all of my strength All of my hope is in You♪

Yes Father. ♪My life is in You, Lord, my strength is in You, Lord My hope is in You, Lord, in You, it’s in You In You, it’s in You♪

So here I am. Still coughing. Wondering, honestly, what the heck is going on. Be that as it may I am going to just keep hoping. In You! Thank You Father. I love You. Thank You that my hope truly is in You.

Use me as You know is best. I love You. Amen.
(274 words ~ 3:31 p.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment