Wednesday, September 26, 2018

live well


Wednesday, September 26, 2018 (6:46 a.m.)
Most Holy God,

Thank You. I’ve been thinking of You. Singing to You. And a cycle has begun.

♪Jesus Paid It All, All to Him I owe; Sin had left a crimson stain, He washed it white as snow♪ seems to be playing on a loop within my being. I think of the Truth of Your Word.

I search and seek, attempting to find what I believe to be a certain Bible verse. Digging deeper, I come to Peter’s first letter to hurting people. Thank You Father.

The more I read, the more I want to know. As the Jesus Paid It All♪ loop continues echoing within, The Life Recovery Bible offers such hope. Truth.

THE BOTTOM LINE PURPOSE: To show us how to live well in a shattered and hopeless world.” Oh most Dear and Blessed Jesus, how we thank You for coming to cover the price we could never hope to pay.

Because of Your love, Your obedience, Your sacrifice, we have hope. I read (1 Peter 1:18-20) and here again the singing begins ♪Jesus Paid It All, all to Him I owe…♪

Father, how I thank You for redeeming us “from our old way of life by Christ’s own blood (18,19)” [Illustrated Bible Handbook]. Continue Your work in, with, by, through and for us, teaching us to truly love and live well.

We do love You so much. We are grateful for Who You are and all You do. Use us this day. Exactly as You know is best.

With so very much love I pray this in Jesus’ name. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(279 words ~ 7:45 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment