Wednesday, February 11, 2015

two spectacular words

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 (7:13 a.m.)
Hi,

Good morning. Waking up. Finding words. Lots of questioning thoughts. Where to start? How do I do what I think can't be done? Turn to You. Come to You.
(7:45 a.m.)

Precious, Blessed, Glorious, Awesome, Knowing, Perfect, Untitled

Untitled? Yes. I missed it. Several times.

In desiring to come to You, another song sprang up. And I completely ignored it in the search. It was the first on several lists, but I didn't know the opening words so I kept on searching. Changing words. Scouring hymnals.

And there it was all the time. Untitled Hymn by Chris Rice.

Because of Your love, obedience, sacrifice and resurrection we not only get to come to You; we are also called to sing to, fall on, cry to, dance for and fly to You. Each chorus closing with the promise of two spectacular words. And live!

Jesus, thank You. Bless You. Praise You. Love You. Worship and adore You. I get to turn in Your Word (1 Peter 2:18-25) and be reminded of just how much You suffered that I might live. Work in me as You must that I would truly come to You as You would have me come.

Do all You need to enable me to fully "glorify God and enjoy Him forever". I long to serve You as You would have me serve. Wholeheartedly. Without reservation. Honestly. Openly. Willingly.

I love You. Thank You for calling me to come to You this morning. Teach me the extreme value of these two spectacular words... and live!

Use me well this day I pray. I love You. I thank You. Amen.

(275 words ~ 8:54 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment