Friday, February 13, 2015

beautiful changes

Thursday, February 12, 2015 (6:57 a.m.)
Blessed Father,

So many reasons to say, “Thank You”. Yet I'm not there. I have whines and moans. Sore throat, sniffles and sleeplessness. Wah, wah, wah.

I'm bringing it all to You requesting an exchange.
(7:35 a.m.)

And just like that You do it! “Beauty for ashes” immediately came to mind. Now books surround me as I pour over Isaiah 61 and Luke 4:16-21. Jesus, thank You.

Yes, there I said it. Sincerely. Honestly. Openly. Willingly. Thank You for changing my mindset. Thank You for giving me desire to seek Your will and Your way.

Thank You also for music that rushes into my soul. I think of Your beauty. And the changes You make in my heart. As I breath deeply, my mind begins playing the very faint strains of something it takes only moments to recognize.

I've been listening to it recently whenever I drive. Beautiful changes in different keys Beautiful changes in harmonies

Blessed Jesus, thank You for the beautiful changes You make in my heart. My soul. My mind. My strength (Mark 12:30). It's You that works these changes in me that I can't produce on my own. Turning to You and Your Word I find hope and healing.

I myself can breed discontent. You provide beautiful changes. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment