Tuesday, February 3, 2015

excellent greatness

Tuesday, February 3, 2015 (7:03 a.m.)
Blessed Redeemer,

Glorious Savior. Our Rock. Hope. Shepherd. Love unbounded. So many names and words to describe You. How blessed we are to be tasked with praising You and telling of Your excellent greatness (Psalm 150:2).

Joyful songs have been written throughout the years. Your Truth put to music. Thank You that I get to be reminded of Your love, Your unparalleled mighty works, in the most unexpected ways.

How I ask You to teach me the fine art of praising You. I don't think I do it well. It still doesn't come automatically or without a prompt of some sort. For me, thanking You comes so much more readily.

This morning, I am asking that You will work in all of my heart, soul, mind and strength teaching me to praise You as You so rightly deserve (Psalm 96:4).

I love You. Use us this day as You wish. Thank You. Praise You. Amen.

(162 words ~ 8:18 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment