Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Deity

Wednesday, February 5, 2014 (7:31 a.m.)
Most Amazing God and Father,

Thank You. I got to read of Your Deity yesterday. I was able to review what I believe and why I believe it. I was curious and there were answers to some of the questions I had. Thank You Father. Thank You for the ways You provide our every need.
(8:46 a.m.)
Blessed Father,

May I please say, “Wow!” Genuinely. Wholeheartedly, “Wow!”

I started this morning by searching “Deity” and came to look hard at Philippians 2:6. This led me to reading the beginning of the chapter and over into chapter three. There is such a wealth of warm hope found here in Paul's words. He encouraged his readers by speaking of the joy he found in “knowing Christ personally and from depending on His strength and power on a daily basis” (The Life Recovery Bible RECOVERY THEMES Recovery Leads to True Joy).

Don't be selfish...” (v. 3). “Don't just think about your own affairs...” (4). “Have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had” (5). “In everything you do, stay away from complaining and arguing” (14).

The more I read the more convicted I become. Father God, the word “Deity” brought me here. “Attitude” has me examining my whole being. I ask You to lead and guide me to all You have for me this day.

And just like that I am singing Make Me A Servant and reading Acts 20:35. A writing attached to the verse in our Psalty's Kids Bible says, “Being a servant means thinking about others and serving them instead of yourself. Jesus was a servant, and He wants you to be one too.”

I confess to You Dearest Father, while I do think much about others I don't believe I serve them well at all. I ask You to work Your will and Your way in and through me to this regard. Make my attitude, thoughts and actions be evidence of my truly loving You with all my heart, soul, mind and strength (Mark 12:30).

I love You and I long to share You openly and freely with others. Make it so Blessed Lord. Make it so. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(370 words ~ 10:59 a.m.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment