Thursday, February 13, 2014

Disney parade

Wednesday, February 12, 2014 (11:13 a.m.)
Fontana, Ca
Holy Father God,

Thank You! Thank You for time to sit. To wait. To consider. Observe. Conclude. Reflect. React. Reminisce.

Father, I love You. And what's so awesome about that is I know, truly believe, that I love You because You first loved me (1John 4:19).

What a concept! What a Truth. Thank You.

Thank You for letting me see, TRULY see, Your love in action. Once again it was through my own tears that I recognized something profound taking place.

One moment all was well. The very next, tears. At the time I had no idea why. Through a very emotional time with You earlier today I realized not only what I had seen, but the effect it had on me.

I witnessed love Father! REAL, “I care more about you than I do about myself” love. In the faces, expressions, eyes and attitudes of those portraying princesses in a Disney parade.

It hit me Father. Like a ton of bricks. People were being paid to perform, but there was a true sense of genuine love in their actions. I am drawn to further tears even now, just considering all that is True beneath that which is truly make believe.

Thank You Father. Thank You for Your Truth. Thank You for all that is real and good and YOU in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment