Monday, November 26, 2012

flitting


Monday, November 26, 2012 (6:03 a.m.)
Amazing God of Glory,
Thank You! There's a song that keeps trying to form and I haven't been able to catch it. If it is from You and something I'm not supposed to miss please keep sending it through.
Thank You Father for the strange, eeriness that I came out to this morning. So odd that I wasn't even sure what had caused the wet cement. Until I tried to see across the street. Fog? Bless those involved with traffic this morning Blessed Father. Bless them with the safe driving skills needed to navigate safely in this kind of weather.
♫Come Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace; Streams of mercy, never ceasing, Call for songs of loudest praise. Teach me some melodious sonnet, Sung by flaming tongues above; Praise His name – I'm fixed upon it – Name of God's redeeming love
Thank You Father for providing the words to the melody that just kept coming. Thank You for the young couple who used it in their wedding a few years back. Bless the two of them Blessed Father. Bless them and keep them... (Numbers 6:24-26)
I confess to You this morning that my mind continues flitting. And with that You take me straight to 1Corinthians 2:10 in The Message. “The Spirit, not content to flit around on the surface, dives into the depths of God, and brings out what God had planned all along.”
Beloved Father, because I have no idea what You have planned for this day I commit myself to You. You truly ARE the source (fount) of every blessing! How I long to dive into the depths of You. It is You that I ask to ground me in Your Word.
Take me where You would have me go this day. Make the decisions You would have me make. Prepare and guide me moment by moment. Let Thy will be done, not mine. I love You so very much. And I thank You for sharing Your blessings with me.
The Scripture verse associated with the hymn above says, “God's blessing makes life rich; nothing we do can improve on God” (Proverbs 10:22 The Message). To which I say, AMEN!
Thank You Father. Use me this day as You wish. I love You so much. Amen.
(386 words ~ 7:10 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment