Tuesday, April 3, 2012

time

Monday, April 2, 2012 (7:40 a.m.)

Awesome God,

I’m here. Looking at the clock. Wanting to get this done. Check it off my list. That’s not how I want to spend time with the Creator of the universe!

I have decisions to make. Rather than try to make them myself, I’m going to bring them to You. Am I contagious? Do I go out and around other people today? Do I take anything for it? I really want to do the ‘right’ thing.

Give me time to decide. Help me make the healthiest choices for all. I love You Lord. I’ll be back here with You, as soon as I have more time!

(3:45 p.m.)

Anaheim, CA

Time! Time to exercise. Time to pack. Time for being social. Time to appreciate incredible beauty. Time to listen. Time to eat. Time to shop. All kinds of time today to do so many things. And now, finally, time to be here with You.

Thank You Father. Thank You that time with You is infinite.

No comments:

Post a Comment