Friday, April 27, 2012

grace


Tuesday, April 24, 2012 (7:18 a.m.)
Beloved Father God,
I love You. You’re good. Kind. Gentle. I have a friend. She needs You desperately. Her hope seems gone. It appears to have died a slow, agonizing death, along with her dreams.
What would You have me do Oh Lord? What could I possibly say that would turn her eyes to You? Not just her eyes though Dearest Father, her heart, her mind and her soul as well.
I’ve had a bird’s eye view of her life for more than three quarters of our lives. I’ve been witness to so much of her pain. Surely Most Beloved Father, You have joy for her to find in You. Is there something I can say or do to help activate her seeking process?
Turn your eyes upon Jesus, Look full in His wonderful face, And the things of earth will grow strangely dim In the light of His glory and grace
Yes! GRACE. Speak to us that we would share Your grace with one another. God’s Riches At Christ’s Expense. It’s the word I first thought of this morning.
(12:07 p.m. – Anaheim, CA)
Time spent watching the grandson and contemplating Your grace. Undeserved favor. Psalm 23:6 comes to mind. “Surely Your mercy and grace…”

No comments:

Post a Comment