Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday

Good Friday, April 6, 2012 (7:26 a.m.)

Most Blessed Father God,

Thank You for Your plan. Your plan for good and not for evil. Your plan to give us a future and a hope (Jeremiah 29:11).

Always You have known what Your people need. You know our flaws and our foibles. And still You love us. To the point of Your very own Son’s Crucifixion. There is no way to thank You enough for this.

I’m on my way to start the day. Places to go. People to see. Keep me mindful of Your sacrifice on our behalf. A sacrifice I am only now beginning to more fully explore.

Thank You for Your love for us. Thank You for Your plan. Thank You for all You would have us do with what You have provided.

I love You Father. I thank You. And I am so very grateful. Thank You. Amen.

(151 words ~ 7:39 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment