Tuesday, December 20, 2011

four English words

Tuesday, December 20, 2011 (7:14 a.m.)

Wow God!

When was the last time I started out with just a great big, heartfelt “WOW!”

Waking up with a certain song, I wondered how I would ever find it. The lyrics I have heard sung through the years were in another language. When I started planning the search, four English words suddenly came to mind.

Thank You Jesus for what I found far surpassed my greatest expectation. The initial finding was overwhelmingly in Italian with those four English words being the only ones I had a chance of understanding.

Technology came to my rescue again. Inserting the word “English” in the ‘GoodSearch’ box resulted in my brand new appreciation for the song.

Truly Dearest Jesus, I honestly thought You were giving me this song to go along with my newfound learning of how to discard things. When I first realized the other day that much of my problem through the years not only stems from my not wanting to hurt other people’s feelings, but also from my earnest desire to not be wasteful, I realized I was really on to something. I continue thanking You for every ability I have of letting go of one item or another.

That’s exactly why I thought Time to say goodbye was so perfect for me today. With the daunting task of sorting through long unused games and toys ahead of me, I thought these four particular English words could possibly morph into a possible mantra of sorts.

Little did I know upon hearing and reading all of the words in English that I would be drawn even closer in my thoughts of You. There is mention of light and darkness and something being missing and true light and building bridges and a blinding light and I just keep thinking of You Dearest Jesus.

Listening to and reading it once more just now, again all I can say is, “WOW God!” It’s time to say goodbye So with You I will go… I love You!

What more is there? This says it all! Thank You Jesus. Amen.

(355 words ~ 8:07 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment