Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sunset Majesty

Sunday, July 11, 2010 (8:01 p.m.)

Hide-A-Way Campground

Pagosa Springs, CO

Glorious Father,

Twelve hours and one emotional upset later, here I am to give You the glory for Your majesty. How incredibly awesome is what I have seen of all You have created. Glory. Majesty. Words that only begin to describe the beauty of the stars, the clouds, the blue skies, a loving family, horses and cattle free range roaming. Amazing God that You are, I love You.

There is a huge emotional misunderstanding going on between me and a much loved one right now and I am bringing it right to Your feet. I don’t know what to do with what went wrong. Feelings were unintentionally hurt but they are only the tip of the iceberg to the root of the true problem. Trouble is I don’t know the first clue as to how to even begin unraveling the knots of this particular relationship.

* Amended Thursday, July 15, 2010 *

Perfect God that You Are,

How I thank You that just by taking myself away from that particular circumstance allowed You to work right through it. I didn’t have to attempt to fix anything, explain myself or try to work anything out. Instead, I got to rejoice in experiencing my very first look for (and FINDING!) lightning bugs! Thank You Lord. I love You so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment