Friday, July 2, 2010

abundance

Friday, July 2, 2010 (7:26 a.m.)

Blessed Lord,

Thank You for ALL You did yesterday to make it absolutely the best day I can remember having in such a long time! Communications between loved ones were relatively easy, misunderstandings at a bare minimum. Excitement and joy were in abundance. Ah, Lord. THANK YOU!!!

Even just now Dear Lord, a portion of a song came to mind. I wasn’t at all sure what it could be yet I was able to find it on the very first search. JJ Heller sang it for us at church on Sunday. Chills covered me just now as I recognized the melody. When my world is shaking, heaven stands When my heart is breaking I never leave Your hands

Most Dear and Beloved God, I look to You this morning. I look to You thankfully. Lovingly. Trustingly. Wantingly. Yes Lord, a bit of a stretch on the English language but I wantingly desire Your best for us.

Jesus told His disciples (John 10) of Your plan for Your followers ultimate good. When they couldn’t understand You Lord, You broke it down for them even further. You do this for us. All the time.

How grateful I am that even in my thinking of all You are and do for us, my mind and my heart are still singing. Just now the tune changed to My chains are gone, I’ve been set free My God, My Savior has ransomed me And like a flood His mercy rains Unending love, Amazing grace And all of this because You love us so much that You came to earth to teach us. “The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).” I experienced a glimpse of that yesterday. “Another Glimpse of Grace with God”, just like the blog title refers.

Thank You Lord. I love You. Amen.

(332 words ~ 9:05 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment