Wednesday, May 26, 2010

caring

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 (11:09 p.m.)

Blessed, Beloved Lord God,

I’m here right now because I love You and I want to be. Thank You Lord. Thank You that of all the things I could be doing right now, sitting here with You was the first and most natural decision.

Mm, Lord. I love You so much. I am so very grateful for all that You are and all that You do. Earlier today I saw myself as being careless with You. Then I thought You’d rather have me be careful. Awhile later I wondered if carefree would be more to Your liking. Now I find myself looking at the root of the word. Even adding an ‘ing’ at the end. As I prepare to go back to bed Lord, I ask that You would speak to me a little more clearly about what it is that You’d have me know about caring.

I love You Lord and I DO want desperately to be known as a woman who cares. Deeply and lovingly about the things that please You. Speak to me Lord. I love You. Amen.

(187 words ~ 11:36 p.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment