Friday, July 20, 2018

YOUR


Friday, July 20, 2018 (6:28 a.m.)

Thank You God. Thank You Jesus. Thank You Holy Spirit.

I came here to talk with You about my current lack of patience. Just as I was starting to look in that direction ♪Holy Spirit You are welcome here♪ started singing in my heart. Thank You.

I confess to You the lack of patience I have recently been experiencing. Directed mainly toward one particular little boy. Holy God, I don’t like this side of me. Especially since I could very well have been contributing to the genuine fear he is undergoing.

Forgive me Father. Forgive the pride that enters in me every single time he resists my best efforts of helping him overcome his fear.

And therein lies Your Truth of the matter. The key word here being “my”.

All the attempts I have made in helping him have been in “my” power. “My” experience. “My” past successes.

Forgive me Father. Forgive my pride. Let me truly sing out Holy Spirit You are welcome here, Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere. Your glory God is what our hearts long for, To be overcome by Your presence, Lord♪

Yes! YOUR glory. Your presence. Your strength. Your power. You working in, with, by, through and for me.

Without Your love, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit (2 Corinthians 13:13) I will continue making the mistakes that lead only to more fear.

Yes, ♪Holy Spirit You are welcome here…♪ Let that be my call for this next entire week. I love You Father. I long to follow YOUR lead. Make it so dear Lord.

I love You. I thank You. Amen.
(287 words ~ 7:08 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment