Thursday, July 19, 2018

life itself


Thursday, July 19, 2018 (6:25 a.m.)
Blessed, Holy God,

You blessed me yesterday. In such big ways. Thank You Father. I had asked You to encompass me. Yet I was surprised when You actually did.

Thank You for surprises Father. Although I confess, I much prefer the pleasant ones.

Mm, yes. Thank You Father. Glancing through Your Word I find myself pouring over Proverbs 19:23.

“The fear of the LORD leads to life” in many translations. The Message saying it this way, “Fear-of-GOD is life itself, a full life, and serene - no nasty surprises.”

Isn’t that what we’re hoping for? A full life. Serene. No nasty surprises. Life itself. Fear of You. Yes!

Oh! And it just keeps getting better!

The Passion Translation, “When you live a life of abandoned love, surrendered before the awe of God, here’s what you’ll experience: Abundant life. Continual protection. And complete satisfaction.”

Oh, yes! Please. Sign me up for that! Complete satisfaction. Continual protection. Abandoned love. Life itself.

Yes please, Father. Continue teaching me what it is to fear, reverence, respect and obey You as only You know is best.

Again I ask You to go in, with, above, beneath, before, behind and beside me this day. I would very much enjoy experiencing life itself as I did yesterday.

Thank You so very much Father. I love You. I need You. I want You. I ask You. I fully esteem and revere You. Thank You Father. Amen.

(248 words ~ 7:36 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment