Wednesday, July 11, 2018

"God Loved First"


Wednesday, July 11, 2018 (6:54 a.m.)
Blessed God,

Good morning. I love You. Thank You.

Yes Father. Thank You that we get to love You. You sent Your Son to give us this privilege (1 John 4:9-10).

Talk with me this morning about the love You have for us (v. 19) that we would love You and others (20-21) as You command.

I have much to learn. Mm, like these words from Illustrated Bible Handbook. “God Loved First; 4:19-21. Love does not arise from man’s nature. Love is created in us by God’s work. God’s love does awaken love. Thus anyone who claims to love God, but fails to love other believers, simply is not telling the truth. The love of Christians for God is expressed as love for one another!”

Oh, yes Dear God! I still have so very much to learn.

Thank You that You are such a patient Father and God (2 Peter 3:9). Thank You that You love us enough to continue Your perfect, refining work in us.

Do all You must in, with, by, through and for me this day. Refashioning me into the woman You would have me be. I love You Father. I thank You. Amen.
(210 words ~ 8:09 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment