Sunday, July 22, 2018

Thank You. I love You.


Sunday, July 22, 2018 (7:10 a.m.)
Blessed, Holy God,

I don’t even know what to say today. Thank You? Yes. I love You? Absolutely. And what from there?

Or is that enough? Thank You. I love You.

At this particular moment it seems so. Thank You Father. 

By searching, “Thank You. I love You.” I come to the psalms. While reading in there, my heart starts singing, ♪Unto Thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul♪

Well this is completely unexpected! As I read the various translations for Psalm 25:1-3, the deeper grows  the peace that is passing over me. And the more tears fill my eyes. To overflowing.

Thank You God. I love You.

It really IS that simple! We can think all kinds of things. Consider all our best options. Make any number of plans. But when we come to You ♪Just As I Am without one plea But that Thy blood was shed for me, And that Thou bidd’st me come to Thee, O Lamb of God, I come! I come!♪

When we come to You, just as we are, You hear us. John 6:37, “However, those the Father has given me will come to me, and I will never reject them.” Thank You Father. Thank You Jesus.

Yes. Thank You Jesus.

The Life Recovery Bible comment “6:32-40 After feeding more than 5,000 hungry people with five loaves of bread and two fish, Jesus explained that He Himself was the bread of life. Jesus feeds the hungry with Himself.”

You do. You truly feed us with Yourself. Thank You Jesus.

“His is a perfect love that never rejects us, no matter what our past sins are. He satisfies the deepest hungers of our soul and wants to help us complete our recovery. Until the end of time, Jesus will work toward the healing and recovery of all the broken people in His world. Our part is to turn to Him and believe in His power to help us.”

Oh yes Jesus! Our belief in Your power to heal ALL the broken people in Your world. Please dear Jesus.

Turning back to Psalm 25. I came for the first two verses and truly can’t get enough of this chapter. The Voice actually has this song of David broken up alphabetically (A-V). Thank You Father.

Still the tears are on the surface. Yet I feel them deeply as well. I can’t thank You, nor express my love for You enough.

I trust You Father. Reading the comments accompanying this psalm they speak of placing our faith in You. Trusting You “to care for us and help us overcome the things in our life that would destroy us.”

And again the song, ♪Unto Thee O Lord do I lift up my soul… O my God, I trust in Thee, Let me not be ashamed, let not my enemies triumph over me♪ As it continues singing deeply within, I read what Illustrated Bible Handbook has to say.

Psalm 25. This appeal for help is also an expression of trust. David asks God to show him the Lord’s ways (4-7), confident that one who follows the Lord will find release (8-15). This prayer is offered despite David’s present loneliness and anguish (16-22).”

Oh most Dear and Blessed God, it IS to You we turn. Only You who can change our hurts into hope. How I thank and love You Father.

Use me this day exactly as You know is best. Thank You. I love You. Amen.

(594 words ~ 8:24 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment