Friday, July 13, 2018

God helping me


Thursday, July 12, 2018 (7:05 a.m.)
Holy God,

Good morning. Hi. Hello.

I’m trying to wake up. Nothing has helped so far.
(7:31 a.m.)

My mind wanders. My resolve flits. My best intention is to stay here with You.
(7:47 a.m.)

And here it is. Finally. The smile. The genuine, authentic, “Thank You God” for which I was seeking. Found by entering “intention” in my search.

The Message. Romans 12:1-2. “[Place Your Life Before God] So here’s what I want you to do, God helping you: Take your everyday, ordinary life - your sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life - and place it before God as an offering. Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for Him.”

Yes! Father, please. Work in, with, by, through and for me this day that I would truly get out of Your way. Empower and enable me in ‘fixing my attention on You’. I so easily become side-tracked with wonders and busy work.

Focus me on You I ask. I have a morning schedule of uncertainty. Plans are already being changed. I seem to have a huge question mark of indecision over my head.

Thank You that I can turn to You. Trusting. Hoping. Asking. Seeking. Knocking.

Lead that I will follow You Blessed God. Dictate Your will to me. Your way. I long to be obedient. Help me in my pursuit of Your goodness and Your glory.

I love You. I long to serve You well. I ask You to make it so. Thank You. Use me. Amen.
(271 words ~ 8:05 a.m.)

No comments:

Post a Comment