Saturday, January 13, 2018

Who and ALL

Saturday, January 13, 2018 (7:47 a.m.)
Most Holy God,

Thank You! Thank You that I get to keep learning more of Who and ALL You are. Mm, yes! Who and ALL You are.

Thank You God. Thank You Father. Thank You that we get to read and trust You Word. 1 Corinthians 8:6 speaks Truth and offers hope.

“But we know that there is only one God, the Father, who created everything, and we exist for Him. And there is only one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom God made everything and through whom we have been given life” (New Living Translation).

Think about it! There is only one God and Father. You! You created everything. We exist for You. And there is only one Lord. Jesus. Through whom You made everything and gave us life.

It looks so simple. How do we keep complicating things?

Thank You Father, that seemingly out of nowhere my heart started singing what I very easily found is Gray Rea’s ♪This Is A Good Day♪ Here I get to sing and read to You at the very same time.

♪This is a good day Cause Jesus Your mercy Is new for me It is new for me Be praised, let our worship rise in this place To the King of Love Cause You’re always good Always good How great, how glorious Is the Lamb of God who was slain for us He’s the King of us♪

Amazing! Blessed God, I get to read. Sing. Think. Plan. Hope. Breath in so very deeply. Rest. Trust. And ask (Matthew 7:7).

Yes, Holy God. I am asking You to guide my steps this day. I have sorting and deciding to do. Let me us the Truth of Your Word throughout this process.

The Message tells us, “Some people say, quite rightly, that idols have no actually existence, that there’s nothing to them, that there is no God other than our one God, that no matter how many of these so-called gods are named and worshiped they still don’t add up to anything but a tall story” (1 Corinthians 8:4-5).

How many of the things I insist on holding onto have I actually begun to idolize? Do all You must to break this pattern Dear Lord.

“They [some people] say - again, quite rightly - that there is only one God the Father, that everything comes from Him, and that He wants us to live for Him. Also, they say that there is only one Master - Jesus the Messiah - and that everything is for His sake, including us. Yes. It’s true” (v. 6 The Message).

And again I feel the music swelling within ♪Be praised, let our worship rise in this place… Cause Jesus Your mercy Is new for me It is new for me♪

Thank You Father. Thank You Jesus. Let me use Your Truth to Your good and Your glory. I love You. I thank You. I praise You. I need You. Fill me. Use me. Thank You. Amen.
(500 words ~ 8:55 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment