Sunday, January 14, 2018

Jesus at work

Sunday, January 14, 2018 (6:45 a.m.)

Gasp! “Oh my God!” “Wow!” Thank You God”

Oh, most dear and Holy God ~ how I thank You for all You have done for me so far this morning.

Before even awakening I was already singing to You. It seemed perfect at the time, although I have no clue now as to what it was. Thank You Father.

Thank You especially for the blessings You stirred in my heart, my soul and my mind to pray for two of Your children. Two individuals I am still unable to love as You would have me love. Rather than again pushing their names out of my thoughts, You allowed me to ask blessings for them instead. Emotional, spiritual, mental and physical blessings. Thank You Jesus!

This is YOU at work. You free us to do all that we are unable on our own. Mm, yes. The Truth of Philippians 4:13 at its best.

The Amplified Bible spells it out in detail. “I can do all things [which He has called me to do] through Him who strengthens and empowers me [to fulfill His purpose - I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency; I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses me with inner strength and confident peace.]”

That’s what happened! I have been practicing saying, “I trust You, Jesus.” It comes so much more readily. Without having to think about it.

Thank You. Thank You for working in me. Working through me. Having experienced the privilege of earnestly praying Your blessings on two that I am still unable to love on my own gives me hope.

Hope in You! For the first time in years there was no bitterness. No resentment. No indifference. I was truly taken by You to another level of what can only be described as Your love.

Thank You Jesus! Continue Your work in, with, by, through and for me. I love You so much. And I long to know, trust and love You all the more. Thank You. Praise You. Love You. Trust You. Amen.
(351 words ~ 8:29 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment