Tuesday, January 16, 2018

faith / trust / belief

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 (7:36 a.m.)
Blessed, Holy God,

Thank You! I keep saying, “I trust You, Jesus” and my heart feels stronger. Happier. Freer.

Yes. I have claimed to know You all these years. Yet I haven’t always experienced the freedom Your Word promises. These past several days have been amazing!

I’m learning new things. Have interests I never imagined. Am eager. Excited. Agog. With You.

Thank You Father. Thank You Jesus.

I get to read Faith in the Son of God (The Life Recovery Bible 1 John 5:1-12). Faith. Forsaking All I Trust Him. Thank You for reminding me. Jesus, I DO trust You! Thank You.

Faith. Trust. Belief. Fairly short words. Huge meanings. Thank You for the privilege, the honor, the opportunity of learning to depend on You with my whole being.

“Everyone who trusts Jesus as the long-awaited Anointed One is a child of God, and everyone who loves the Father cannot help but love the child fathered by Him” (1 John 5:1 The Voice). Just think of the impact of living this Truth.

I am already experiencing the power of trusting Jesus like never before. Any sense of fear or being afraid is obliterated by reciting, “I trust You, Jesus”. Hearing myself speak this Truth settles my mind. Redirects my thinking.

Thank You for the seeming ease with which order has begun taking over the former chaos of our home. The mere thought of parting with items of our past used to send me to near panic. Your power has superseded practically every doubt I encounter.

Thank You Jesus. You are my Hope. Continue Your work in, with, by, through and for me that I would come to trust You even more than I do right now. I love You. I long to serve You. And I ask You for more of Your power and strength to do that which You would have me do.

Thank You Jesus. Thank You Father. Thank You Holy Spirit. I love You. I trust You. I want You. I need You.

Mm, look where my eyes just fell. “For every child of God defeats this evil world by trusting Christ to give the victory” (v. 3). Yes Lord!

Followed immediately by, “And the ones who win this battle against the world are the ones who believe that Jesus is the Son of God” (v. 4). Thank You that I am coming to realize and experience precisely this.

Yes. Thank You. Praise You. Celebrate and trust You. Yes. Use me exactly as You wish. Thank You. I love You. Amen.
(437 words ~ 11:15 a.m.)


No comments:

Post a Comment